Saturday, November 7, 2009

Narayani won't hurt ex's girl Mouni


In yesterday's episode of Pati, Patni Aur Woh, TV actor Gaurav Chopra's ex-girlfriend Narayani Shastri walked in with choreographer Saroj Khan as a special judge for a dance competition.

On seeing her, Gaurav's current flame TV actress Mouni Roy (and the guy himself) seemed jittery and shaken. When we contacted Narayani, she said, "I don't know why people make such a big issue out of it. Gaurav and I have known each other for donkey's years. We are extremely close friends and I still maintain that. Mouni is like my younger sister. I will never do anything to hurt them."

Then why were they taken by surprise on the show? "The channel asked me to come on the show and I accepted. And if Gaurav and Mouni looked shocked, they know the reason better. It could also be a brilliant editing job, maybe an attempt from the channel to garner TRPs."

But Mouni hasnt been very kind to Narayani when confronted by media. Narayani irritably adds, "The media must be asking Mouni questions which upset her. In a fit of anger or stress, she may have said things that I'm sure she didn't mean."

Well, whatever the case Narayani, even you seem hassled... Hope it's not because of your guy (oops, best friend!) dating your 'younger sister'!

Source:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Narayani-wont-hurt-exs-girl-Mouni-/articleshow/5203751.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment