Sunday, November 15, 2009

“I want to endorse Ferrari” – Kinshuk Mahajan


This week, Tellybuzz quickly grills Kinshuk Mahajan aka Ranveer of Star Plus and Rajan Shahi’s Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai …
Kinshuk MahajanDescribe yourself in one word:
Magical

The one thing that you never leave home without:
My wallet

Favorite Holiday Destination:
Switzerland

Favorite Film:
Titanic

Favorite Color:
Black

Favorite Cuisine:
Indian

Favorite Actor:
Tom Hanks

Favorite Actress:
Angelina Jolie

Brand you want to endorse:
Ferrari

Favorite Musical Instrument:
Guitar

One thing you would like to change about yourself:
I want to stop being so lazy (laughs).

Best thing about being single:
You get to mingle easily.

On a dream date you would like to go with:
My dream girl (laughs)

Who is?
Private information (laughs)

I idolize:
My father

Secret Desire:
To become something in life…umm… become important in other people's lives.

Last time you watched a movie:
Yesterday. I'd gone for 2012.

How was it?
I'd say it lacked on emotional front.

Your Strengths and Weaknesses:
My strength is that I'm a positive person. My weakness is that my positivity doesn't always help in making things better. So you see, my optimism gets me more disappointments than if I would have been a pessimistic person.

Your Future Plans:
To do what I feel is best for me.

If you are granted three wishes, you would ask for:
Love Money Fame

Your message to fans:
Please grant me my first wish (smiles).

Source:http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5816

No comments:

Post a Comment